Business loans & financing buying a business
Get ahead – own your own business!
Buying a business is always easier and safer than starting one from scratch. If you’re still looking for that ideal business opportunity then check out the listings on nzbizbuysell – NZ’s leading Business for Sale site. Or check out specialist sites: NZ Cafes and Restaurants for Sale and NZ Hotels and Motels for Sale.
Why buy an existing business?
- A customer base – this means cash flow from day one.
- Accepted products and/or services. They have already been developed.
- Experienced and skilled staff who understand the business.
- Operating Systems that keep the customers coming and the cash flowing.
- History – the previous owner has operated this business and will have financial records on its performance.
Key questions to ask when buying?
- Why is the business for sale?
- Is the business in an industry or area that I will enjoy?
- Do I have the skills needed in order to operate this as a successful business?
- Do I understand the market and how this business compares with competitors?
- Have I the necessary financial resources and support to do this?
- Does and will it make money?
- Will it stack up for business loans?
Having done your homework – move on the opportunity
Once you have done your homework and consulted with your advisors, you are in a position to negotiate on the price and terms of sale. On agreement there will usually be a due diligence period where you will work (often with your accountant) to verify all the information supplied is correct, and commence organizing suitable finance for the purchase of your business – provided everything checks out okay.
Securing suitable business finance?
Finance assist is designed to provide you with an easy, confidential, and convenient means of sourcing and securing business finance at the best possible rates while putting you in control. With many years of commercial banking experience and know-how, Financial Service Providers shop key lending institutions to get you the best possible deal on your finance, while working to minimise your costs and bank fees. They will work with you to source and secure funds to get you the best possible deal, and provide comparisons on bank products, services and pricing. They will help you maximise the benefits of your cash flow and structure your debt so it best suits both your needs and your business needs.
5 easy steps to financing your business:
1. Complete & send the no obligation business loan enquiry form.
2. You will then be contacted to discuss your requirements.
3. A finance pack will be sent within 24 hours. You will then receive a follow-up call from a professional finance broker.
4. Once your application has been received your broker will confirm this, and work with you and the institutions to secure the best possible deal!
5. The options will be presented, and you will get to choose.
Finance assist has been set up to provide you with a fast, easy and confidential business financing service for helping secure NZ Business loans. All requests for business finance must be made on the appropriate form.